of the app DaysyView.
§ 1 Controller's Name and Address
"Controller" in the sense of the GDPR and other national privacy protection laws and other privacy regulations is the
Valley Electronics AG
represented by Natalie Rechberg
Telephone: +41 44577 6869
II. General Data Processing Information
We will explain how personal data is collected when using our app. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally.
We only collect and use personal data of our users insofar as required for providing the app and our contents and services of our "Daysy" devices. Personal data of our users is only collected and used with the permission of the respective user. Exceptions apply in cases in which prior permission cannot be obtained and processing of the respective data is permitted by law.
§ 1 Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
(1) If the processing of personal data requires the permission of the data subject, Art. 6(1) Letter a of the GDPR will serve as the legal basis.
(2) For the processing of personal data for the fulfillment of a contract and if the data subject is a party to this contract, Art. 6(1) Letter b of the GDPR will serve as the legal basis. This also applies if processing is necessary for the fulfillment of pre-contractual measures.
(3) If the fulfillment of legal obligations to which our company is subject requires the processing of personal data, Art. 6(1) Letter c of the GDPR will serve as the legal basis.
(4) If vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6(1) Letter d of the GDPR will serve as the legal basis.
(5) If processing personal data is required for purposes of legitimate interests of our company or of a third party and if the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the stated interests, Art. 6(1) Letter f of the GDPR will serve as the legal basis.
§ 2 Data Deletion and Storage Duration
(1) Personal data of the user are deleted at the latest after 2 years after last use. Any existing data in the app will be completely deleted from the server of the "Controller" at this time.
(2) Personal data of the data subject will also be deleted or blocked as soon as the storage purpose expires.
(3) In addition, personal data may be stored if required by European or national lawmakers through EU regulations, laws or other requirements to which the controller is subject. Personal data will also be blocked or deleted if storage periods of the above-stated regulations expire, unless contract conclusion or fulfillment requires the data to be stored for a longer period.
§ 3 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding your personal data:
- Right to access
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to processing restrictions
- Right to object to processing
- Right to deletion
- Right to information
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to revoke your privacy law declaration of consent
(2) In addition, you also have the right to complain to data processing regulatory authorities about our processing of your personal data.
§ 4 Personal Data Processing Objection or Revocation
(1) If you consented to the processing of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time. Such revocations will influence the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after the revocation is issued, but not before the revocation was issued.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may also object to the processing of your personal data. This may be the case if processing your personal data is not required for fulfilling a contract with you, which we will explain in the following description of the functions. When exercising such rights to object, please state your reasons for why we should not process your personal data. Should your objections be legitimate, we will review the matter and either cease or adjust the processing of your personal data or show you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your personal data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising contradiction, you can inform us under the contact details mentioned under I. § 1.
III. Personal Data Collection When Using Our App
§ 1 General
(1) We will explain how your personal data is collected when using our app and various services which you may utilize if interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) If we use external service providers for certain functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions and state the specified criteria of storage duration. These service providers were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of these circumstances in the offer description.
§ 2 Collection of Personal Data by the App
(1) In addition to our online offer, we provide you with a mobile app that you can download to your mobile device. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally. In the case of the DaysyView app these are the names of the users, the users' e-mail address and health data (temperature, menstruation, ovulation, coitus and fertility status).
(2) These data are downloaded when connected to the "Daysy" and displayed graphically in the app. A data exchange with the servers of the responsible person takes place, each time when calling the app and when synchronizing with the "Daysy".
(3) If we draw on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will notify you about the respective process in detail. We will also state the applicable storage duration criteria.
§ 3 Personal Data Collection When Downloading Our Mobile App
(1) When downloading the mobile app, the required information, i.e., especially your username, email address and your account customer number, time of the download, payment information and individual device number, will be transferred to the app store. We cannot influence and are not responsible for this data collection. We only process this data insofar as necessary for downloading the mobile app onto your mobile device.
(2) When using the mobile app, we collect the personal data described below to enable convenient use of the features. If you wish to use our mobile app, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to offer you the features of our mobile app and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 Letter f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Operating system and its interface
The use of the app under the age of 16 is not allowed.